Position:- Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer (MVC Developer)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
1) Thorough knowledge of software engineering principles, processes and practices.
2) Should have experience in:-
o .Net technologies 2.5 or higher
o Web Server side technologies like ASP.Net, MVC etc
o Web Services: ASMX and WCF
o Entity Framework 4.0 or higher
o Awareness of Design Patterns, Low Level Design – UML concepts
o AJAX, JAVA Script
3) Awareness of Best Practices in most of :-
o Performance Optimization – web application, database queries,etc.
4) Exposure to :-
o Unit Testing, Code Coverage, Static Code Analysis tools like FxCop, etc.
o Deployments of web application locally and/or cloud (favorably on AWS),
o Visual Studio’s In-built & 3rd party debugging & profiling tools.
5) Expert knowledge and practical application of database design using Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
6) Exposure to Deployments of web application locally or on cloud, Visual Studio’s In-built & 3rd party debugging & profiling tools.
7) Expert knowledge of encryption/decryption, multi-threading, data exchange and parsing, performance optimization, XML, CSS, UML, AJAX, SOAP etc
Interested candidates send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org