JOB DESCRIPTION :
Job Profile: Lead generation executive
Experience: 3-7 year.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in IT services/products/solutions domain
- Experience in Cold Calling, Business Development and Lead Generation via Phone, Email and
- Building leads pipeline by executing campaigns
- Generate new leads and set appointments for the Sales Managers, within defined territory, for
specific lines of business, through various calling campaigns.
- Works closely with Sales Managers to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new
- Establishing and cultivating healthy relationships with prospective customers
- Develop new relationships of key decision makers in prospective customers
- Working with Sales and Marketing teams to create a consistent client message
- Scheduling meetings / appointments according to established procedures & making reminder
calls to prospective customers.
- Responsible for all aspects of the inside selling process – identify, qualify and generate qualified
leads and meetings
- Responsible for Monthly leads/pilots targets.
- Maintain the database and history in a CRM solution
- A team player, someone comfortable in a highly collaborative, team oriented culture.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate/MBA/PGDM in Marketing
- Proven track record of tele-selling IT services/products/solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
- Maintain focus and priorities while handling multiple tasks
- Ability to build wide range of marketing contacts and information for prospecting
- Should be ready to take challenges and new initiatives.
- A positive attitude, an ability to drive through challenges and a willingness to learn
Interested candidate can drop their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – 7757060507