TITLE : Kitchen supervisor
LOCATION : Mumbai
SALARY : Competitve
Job Description Of Supervisor:
- A leadership role who understands all key business standards related to food, service and
- A thorough knowledge of recipes and food preparation procedures in order to effectively
- manage the standards with kitchen team members
- Supervise and coordinate all activities of food preparation, kitchen and storeroom
- Specifies number of servings to be made from any vegetable, beverage, and dessert to control
- portion costs
- Supervises cook and tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure that it is prepared as per the
- standard operating procedure
- Ensure a sense of urgency from all kitchen team members at all times
- Supervises noncooking personnel, to ensure cleanliness of kitchen and equipment
- Manage inventory rotation and product storage standards
- Supervises workers engaged in inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
- Prepare weekly Rosters and maintain staff leaves
- Assign daily work stations to commis and other team members
- Maintain kitchen stock and able to manually record stock consumption
- Making sure the kitchen is safe and hygienic place to work.
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance as needed to the kitchen or equipment.
- Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and
- Responsible for food quality, foods safety and maintenance of kitchen equipment
- Responsible for daily report and inventory data of all products, raw materials, dry products etc
- in the kitchen
- Must be able to work effectively with limited supervision and demonstrate leadership in order
- to motivate others
- Cross-training of qualified team members to expand the operational efficiency of all shifts,
- especially for key positions within the kitchen.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your updated Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call – 7757060507.