Title: Test Head / Lead for a UK based IT Co., Pune
Role: Test Lead
Location: Pune, Magarpatta City
Experience: 5 years
Educational qualification: BCS/MCS/BE/B.Tech./BSc./MSc.
- Skill Create high-level test automation plan, able to analyze requirement specification/Manual test cases and come up with estimation.
- Manage 2-4 team member team. Schedule tasks and coordinate with team to get the desired output.
- Should be self-sufficient to run project end to end if require.
- Should be hands-on with Selenium
- Coordinate with various teams Lead/Manager for direction, planning and provide project update.
- Regression planning and execution
- Prepare regression Plan (Estimation, Schedule, Scope, Assumptions, etc.)
- Execute automated regression suite at Test Environment for each release
- Reviews and analyzes test results to confirm, establish and communicate the cause of the discrepancy
- Diagnose issues identified that pertain to Automation Test Scripts and correct in a timely manner to ensure automation test completion
- Document and track all issues requiring development intervention and follow through to resolution to ensure timely correction
- Integrate available ad hoc testing into the automation environment
- Prepare detailed Regression execution summary report
- Strong hands-on working experience on Test Automation using Keyword Driven and Hybrid Framework.
- Working experience on Estimation & Project Planning and Team coordination
- Excellent in communication and coordination with counterpart and team
- Should be good at problem solving and debugging with excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of Testing Life Cycle and has experience in each stage.
Please email your updated resume along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to email@example.com .