Position: Java Tech Lead.
Experience: 7-10 Years
Salary: As per Company standard
- Hands on in development and lead with example.
- Develop, create, and modify general computer application software or specialized program.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Provide technical leadership to the team.
- Run scrum teams to manage deliverables and maintain focus.
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams.
- Mentor team members and help in their career development.
- Do code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Define reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used & tools to be used and help bootstrap the development team.
- Assist TA in architectural design for full projects or a large module of a project.
- Experience with different development Agile methodologies.
- Strong Design / Development experience in Java: framework (Spring, Struts, Hibernate), Web
- Services (SOAP, REST).
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in the field of software development.
- 1+ years in leadership/management roles.
- Hands on development and technical experience in building RESTful web services/web
- Apps/multi-tier applications/UI etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong understanding of design principles, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in event driven processing design: multithreading architecture, queuing (JMS, AQ, MQ). Strong experience in Data Structures, SQL & PL/SQL.
- Experience in Maven, GitHub or SVN, deployment and packing scripts such as ANT.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to alleviate pressure and stress through prioritizing work, time
- Management, and sound organizational skills.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org