ob Description for Technical Lead / Scrum Master
Relevant Experience: 4-7 years
• Requirements analysis, functional design specification and development of new and
• Design and development of systems, modules, enhancements and bug fixes as per the
• Interact closely with customers to understand requirements and prepare project
• Implement SCRUM and interact closely with other team members during various stages
of product life cycle
• Provide technical leadership where required to less experienced engineers within the
• Work with the Business Development team on RFPs to provide effort estimates
• Adhere to and promote quality initiatives within the group
• Experience in Agile software development (esp SCRUM)
• Extensive experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, MongoDB, Node.Js
• Knowledge of front end technologies viz jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5 and other JS
libraries and frameworks
• Familiarity with Git in general and Bitbucket in particular
• Familiarity with project management tools like Asana or JIRA or PivotalTracker etc
• Familiarity with managing EC2 instances in AWS
• Knowledge of software development best practices including coding standards, code
reviews, source control management, build process, release and delivery process
• Good exposure to REST web services and handling JSON and XML
• Candidates with good knowledge of best design practices in UI / UX
• Sound communication skills.
Interested Candidates kindly share your updated Cv at
Java Tech leads
Skills & Experience:
Skills & Experience:
Experience in multiple challenging projects within Java and JEE. Excellent knowledge of programming and problem solving within the JAVA environment. The ability to provide the correct solution for the project taking deadline, budget, resource availability and client constraints into account along with :
Excellent knowledge of programming and problem solving abilities within the JAVA environment.
Experience in multiple challenging projects within Java, JEE
The ability to provide the correct solution for the project taking deadline, budget, resource availability and client constraints in to account.
You will need to have the capabilities of assisting others in the team with their challenges and assisting with the best solutions and provide mentorship to junior developers.
You will work in a team of developers, liaising with project managers, business analysts and testers working in an Agile software development methodology.
You will be required to manage and complete tasks within the required time frame and to a very high standard.
Provides support service when required Constant monitoring and update of production environment
Identifies and reports trends when appropriate
Investigates reasons for critical problems
Updates logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents
Personality and Attributes: The ability to work in a team environment or independently
A pro-active approach and the ability to work under pressure are necessary
Team player and excellent Interpersonal skills
Self Motivated and Committed
Attention to detail
Takes pride in work
Takes responsibility for own learning curve
Energetic & Passionate
Please share your CV’s ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any query call at 9765318876
Title: Quality Analyst- Lead
Designation: Quality Analyst- Lead
Education: BE/BCS/MCS or similar
Work Experience: 6 years (relevant)
Work Location: Pune
- Good experience in manual testing, E-Commerce/retail domain, ATG testing.
- Guide, manage and mentor project team (including project managers, business analysts, experience designers, technologists) around all aspects of software testing and software quality control processes including scheduling, estimation and issue management.
- Prepare testing frameworks, test plans and support the development of test scripts to exercise the requirements
- Proficiency with Quick Test Pro, Load Runner, Quality Center, WebSphere Commerce v7
- Experience with testing the tools and applications developed on the technologies: AIX, Linux, Windows Server, RAD Toolkit and job scheduler, ANT Scripts, WebSphere Commerce Build and Deployment tool a plus
- Experience with testing the tools and applications developed on the following technologies: XML, Java, JSP, DB2, CVS
- Understanding of the virtual machine system environment and webservices
Key-words: Quality analysts, quality assurance, Manual testing, E-commerce testing, ATG Testing, tech lead, java, JSP
Please email your updated resumes along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org