JOB DESCRIPTION :
Profile: Test Engineer
Salary: As per company standard
- Interact with product management, project management and development and to create a strong understanding of the business requirement ,technical designs and testing objectives.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test case
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation functions.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of customer issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Define and drive testing strategy including regression, performance and security testing.
- Self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-learner with ability to grasp applications and business processes.
- Knowledge of Automation Testing using Selenium/ QTP would be an added advantage.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven work experience in software and web application testing.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in writing/executing test plans, test cases and defect tracking.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of performance / security testing is desired.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM, team oriented, collaborative development environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your Resume with me at email@example.com.
Call – 7757060507.
ROLE : QA ENGINEER ( Manual Testing)
EXPERIENCE : 1 TO 3 YEARS.
LOCATION : PUNE.
SALARY : BEST IN THE INDUSTRY.
POSITION : CONTRACT FOR 6 MONTHS .
Job brief :
- Understanding all requirements of a project or product.
- Understanding testing requirements related to the current project / product.
- Assist test lead during test planning.
- Follow Company standards while documenting test cases with required test data and test environment.
- Write test cases & test strategies for desktop and web-based applications
- Perform front end testing, functional testing and have the know-how of various test techniques.
- Perform system, integration, regression, responsive and user interface testing.
- Perform testing of desktop &web applications and websites
- Involve in test cases review meeting along with the test lead.
- Involve in defect reporting and tracking
- Join with the developers to do acceptance testing to collect the feedback on software from the real customers / model customers
- Test from largest of resolutions to smallest ones.
- Consider and handle functional, Usability, Performance & Security Aspects of testing
- Learn and perform automation scripting and execution.
- Spirit to fight for what you believe cannot pass if it’s not meeting QA criteria.
- Compassion to put across the point and have patience but persistence.
- Take complete ownership of quality for the deliveries of your projects and tasks.
- Look for inconsistencies and mismatches across the product.
- Build in-depth knowledge of products we design and use it to make the test cases more robust.
- Work closely with development team to explain the test cases, to establish what is expected out of them.
Interested Candidates Kindly Share your resume with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call – 7757060507.
Jobs in India ! Best IT , Non-IT, Management and Tech Jobs in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Pune, Chennai,Kolkata and all major cities.