- Strong experience with AWS is required. Knowledge of ELB, auto scaling must.
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Strong academic background. Preferably with a score of 70% or more in SSLC, PUC and Degree.
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts, data structures, algorithms, database, networking and operating systems.
- Strong problem solving and programming skills.
- Strong experience in AWS.
Interested Candidates Kindly Share your updated Cv at email@example.com.
Call – 7757060507.