Title: MySQL DBA
Experience: 7 + years
Role: MySQL DBA
Salary: As per market standards
Location: Pune India
Education: Graduate with relevant skills
- Expertise in Database Design
- Expertise with writing sql scripts and procedures, command line batch scripts, to maintain and automate job functions and responsibilities.
- Expert knowledge in MySQL replication, backup, restore, and table corruption recovery.
- Design, install and maintain highly available database systems including, monitoring, securing, backing up, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008 to assist with migrations of RDMS from MS SQL Server to MySQL.
- Provide database best practice design methodologies. Being able to continuously re-assess the infrastructure for opportunities for optimization that would save infrastructure costs and/or getting the best out of available infrastructure environment.
- Minimum 7 years of database administration experience including advanced understanding of MySQL supporting mission critical databases in a production datacenter environment.
- Expertise with at least one highly-available database technology like clustering, replication, mirroring, etc.
- Disaster recovery expertise with backups/restores and database data corruption/deletion mitigation.
- Proficiency with all database support tools provided by database vendor.
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered and distributed web sites.
- Broad knowledge of common applications and technologies in Internet computing (web servers, database servers, load balancers etc.)
- Working expertise with different scripting language (dos, powershell, perl, bash, etc.)
- Advanced Linux and Windows administration knowledge specific to supporting RDMS systems only.
Please email your updated resumes along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org