Welcome job seekers !
We are endeavoring to bring in more jobs openings in the near future.
Keep visiting us for new and exciting job openings.
Job Title : System Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Pune, India
Job Salary : As per capability and performance
Job Code: SYSAD260514
- The System Administrator will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of servers and other related infrastructure for our web based product.
- Handling/maintaining servers in cloud environment and will be responsible for performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, installation of our product and patches etc.
- Perform periodic performance reporting, OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, upgrade administrative tools and utilities, configuring / adding new services as necessary.
- Responsible for the high availability of the environment and disaster recovery planning/execution.
- BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2-4 years experience in handling & maintaining windows servers, SQL Databases
- Adequate experience in system maintenance activities for windows servers
- Knowledge of Amazon cloud services (AWS)
- Good knowledge of networking
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in performing
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft will be preferred
How to apply for this job?
To apply for this opening , mail your recent resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current CTC / expected CTC and your notice period details.
Designation : Intern [ Business Operations]
Reporting to : Founder / Director of iSource Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : Will depend upon performance
Duration: Min. 3 months, permanent roles will be offered to candidates who complete 3 months successfully and are on the verge of completing their course (MBA).
Eligibility : MBA / Graduates
iSource Services is a business services platform and career services organization with distinct interest in staffing and recruitment and career solutions (Resume Builder). We manage independent brands that are well recognised in their respective domains and are deeply committed to provide outstanding professional expertise to our clients and retail customers in the staffing and e-commerce domain.
Major Responsibilities :
- To understand and assist the business operations
- Be a part of business strategy and product/service launches
- Will be a part of Client coordination and involved in team management
- Will be expected to understand and assist the organisation in various business operations, strategy and delivery.
- Will be responsible to ideate and understand the e-commerce domain and implement organisational strategy
- Will be also responsible to interact with clients and customers
If you are interested email your resume and let us know why you would like to join our organisation , to : email@example.com or call on +91-20-32409131 / +91-9371009131
Welcome to Live Jobs !!
Live jobs by iSource Services brings the latest jobs from our list of clients and internal job openings.
To apply for these positions email your resume to :
or fill the job form and upload your resume below: