Profile : QA Engineer (Automation Testing)
Experience required: 4 to 6 years
Location : Bangalore, India
Salary : Competitive .
- Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications, and test suites.
- Design and implement test strategies that will be utilized across multiple test and development teams.
- Own the testing of one or major functionality of company website and Android apps.
- Create, maintain, and execute automated regression test suite using existing Selenium test framework.
- Test and Certify product feature releases through automation.
- Manage configurations, builds, branching, and deployment issues related to delivered code.
- Work on multiple projects/initiatives.
- Work independently with minimal guidance and eventually be a mentor and role model for new team members.
- Experience working with and using JIRA (or similar tools) in an Agile/Scrum development model.
- Review and provide input to requirements, specifications, design documents, and other development documentation.
- Programming experience in Java, C/C++, C#, Python, and/or Ruby.
- 6+ months of handson experience of any open source automation tool like Selenium.
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Knowledge of relational databases/SQL, Linux.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your updated Cv at email@example.com
Call – 7757060507.