Position: Lead QA Engineer
Experience: 4-8 years
- 4-8 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of the software development life cycle, software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Strong experience with API, Web and Mobile App Testing.
- Strong knowledge of the Android and iOS SDK.
- Hands-on experience in functional and performance validation of web and mobile applications in system test, staging and production environments.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Technical ability (reading and writing code).
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Lead a team of experienced QA Engineers.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at email@example.com