Job Title : System Administrator
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Pune, India
Job Salary : As per capability and performance
Job Code: SYSAD260514
- The System Administrator will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of servers and other related infrastructure for our web based product.
- Handling/maintaining servers in cloud environment and will be responsible for performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, installation of our product and patches etc.
- Perform periodic performance reporting, OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, upgrade administrative tools and utilities, configuring / adding new services as necessary.
- Responsible for the high availability of the environment and disaster recovery planning/execution.
- BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2-4 years experience in handling & maintaining windows servers, SQL Databases
- Adequate experience in system maintenance activities for windows servers
- Knowledge of Amazon cloud services (AWS)
- Good knowledge of networking
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in performing
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft will be preferred
How to apply for this job?
To apply for this opening , mail your recent resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current CTC / expected CTC and your notice period details.