Profile: Test Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: As per company standard
– Interact with product management, project management and development teams to create a strong understanding of the business requirements, technical designs and testing objectives.
– Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test case.
– Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation functions.
– Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of customer issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
– Define and drive testing strategy including regression, performance and security testing.
– Self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
– Self-learner with ability to grasp applications and business processes.
– Knowledge of Automation Testing using Selenium/QTP would be an added advantage.
Skills / Experience:
– Proven work experience in software and web application testing.
– 2 to 4 years of experience in writing/executing test plans, test cases and defect tracking.
– Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
– Hands on experience with both white box and black box testing.
– Knowledge of performance / security testing is desired.
– Experience working in Agile/SCRUM, team oriented, collaborative development environment.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Bachelors / Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org