The Company is a mobile platform that help brands improve their customer experience and revenue, by getting real-time insights into actual experience of consumers. We are spearheading the multi-billion dollar business intelligence industry. More then 250 clients cutting across industries work with us. Technology is at the core of our business. Our one of its kind process penetration software helps our clients effectively execute and monitor their action planning.
Job brief :
We are looking for a passionate Engagement Leaders who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of captive customer base, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. You will also be responsible for maintaining and growing base-revenue of your territory of accounts.
– Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
– Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and business objectives
– Communicate clearly the progress of fortnightly/monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
– Forecast and track key account metrics
– Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
– Own the renewal of contracts for captive account base
– Create complete account plans
– Ensure timely payment of invoices from the client’s end
– Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
-3-5 years of relevant experience
– Proven consulting, account management, customer success or other relevant experience
– Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
– Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
– Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
– Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Please email your resume to email@example.com