Role : UI Designer
Experience : 2-8 yrs
Location : Pune
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Capable of producing and envisioning graphics for product layouts creatively from product management.
- Prototyping a responsive design/layout from scratch with inputs from product management.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Should have knowledge of responsive themes and layout with capabilities of producing the same.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Knowledge of AnguarJS, Jquery are an added advantage.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Education:- Any graduate
Interested candidates please share your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org