|Job Title :||Sr. Test Engineer|
|Job Type :||Permanent|
|Job Location :||Pune(Magarpatta) India|
|Joining Period :||Within 30 days|
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to create a strong understanding of the business requirements, technical designs and testing objectives.
- Create and execute a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured end to end performance test strategy.
- Use tools (open source preferred) and techniques to execute performance, scalability and load test scenarios for web, mobile and API’s modules.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of customer issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Define and drive testing strategy including regression, performance and security
- Self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-learner with ability to grasp applications and business processes.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven work experience in software product testing mainly for web and mobile application testing.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in performance, scalability and load testing for web, mobile and API’s modules.
- Ability to define performance and load test strategy and roadmap, as well as partner with management to drive out and implement the strategy.
- Prior experience installing, configuring and using performance testing tools such as JMeter(preferred), WAPT and LoadRunner for web(http/html), web services, – REST API and mobile app.
- Experience in load simulation model, load stats calculations. Desired to have experience in using Badboy, Fiddler
- Working knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL etc). An ideal candidate should have in-depth understanding of database performance tuning, designing of schema and queries to deliver optimal application performance.
Interested candidate can drop their CV at email@example.com