Role : Pre-Sales Consultant
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 2 to 4 years.
Salary : Competitive.
- As the Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses, and relevant problems. The other responsibilities will be as follows:
- Compile daily lists of leads and delegate individual leads to sales team associates.
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals.
- Generate leads and cold calling potential clients
- Partnering with direct sales and executive sponsors to educate existing and prospective customers about the superiority of the company’s services – this includes conference calls, online meetings, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow-up on all customer related questions.
- Collaborating with Sales, Marketing and other internal teams to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented solutions.
- Respond to Request For Proposals (RFPs) and Request For Information (RFI) by providing fully-documented solutions with the required technical details.
- Review proposals created by Account Executives to provide necessary input and ensure technical accuracy.
- Conduct research on business ideas and proposals.
- Sales Executive
- Direct Sales
- Sales Support
- Customer Experience
- Sales Support Executive
- Enterprise Security
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant industry experience in General Enterprise verticals
- Experience in technical pre-sales/sales engineering or similar role delivering technical products or services.
- Experience with Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.), including an understanding of CDN and Mobile technologies
Interested candidate can drop their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org