Designation: Business Development Associate
Exp- 0 to 1 yrs
Location: Pune, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
- Consult with schools and pre-schools practices to understand practice workflow needs and expectations.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
- Responsible for lead generation, managing relationship, and clients meetings.
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan including Outbound and Inbound prospect management.
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness.
- Develop marketing campaigns that complement the product sales strategies.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent time management Skills.
- Tech savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills.
- Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow.
- Loves to travel, meet people and has excellent presentation skills.
- Should be honest, trustworthy and assertive.
- Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your updated Cv at email@example.com
Call – 7757060507.