Client Goldman Sachs
Exp. Level 5-10 Years
# of Position 3
Work Location Bangalore
Max PR for Vendors 30% Hike on current package
Interview location Bangalore
Remarks (if any) – deadline/walk-in deadline/etc Notice Period can be 60 days, negotiable upto 45-50 days.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of developing web based applications using Apache MINA, JBoss. Knowledge of Web Services / RESTful API creation and integration
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
- Proficiency and technical functional understanding of Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Knowledge of database designs and experience (Cassandra, SQL)
- Strong problem solving and engineering/analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced team environment to achieve success
- Familiarity with SDLC guidelines
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure service domain will be a positive
Share your CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach me at 9765318876
Python Developer for Mumbai
Interview Date Monday – Friday
Interview Timings 11 AM – 5 PM
Salary Open (30% On current CTC – Max)
Interview Rounds Direct F2F
Comm. Skills 7 – 10/10 (Excellent)
Shift Timings Regular Indian Shifts
Experience 4 – 7 Years (4+ Relevant)
Role Individual Contributor
Roles and Responsibilities : Must Have Technologies:
- C++ (preferably on Windows)
Engineering Graduate in any discipline or Masters in Information Technology.
Overall 4 – 6 Years of IT experience of which 4 years minimum should be as a Python Developer.
Strong communication skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
Strong problem analysis & resolution skills.
15 Years of Education including valid Graduation Degree (IT Background Preferably)
Please share your profiles at email@example.com ASAP
Role: iOS Developer
Experience: 3+ years
Educational qualification: BCS/MCS/BE/BSc/MSc/B.Tech
- Sound experience in iPhone/iPad application development.
- Good profile of iPhone/iPad based application.
- Should be able to demonstrate his/her innovative UI design and development skills and understand what makes an app addictive and appealing.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality
- Must be very strong in Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, and XCode
- Developing Applications in other platforms like: Android, Blackberry would be an added advantage.
- iOS SDK 4.3 or Above, SQLite, Core data.
- Maps, Push Notification, Local Notifications
- and Integrating Social Networking features with Apps
- Experience writing rich GUI’s for the iPhone and iPad
- Strong experience detecting / correcting memory usage issues
- Previous experience integrating iPhone and iPad applications to server side API’s
- Essential skills: Strong Objective C, C, C++ skills,
- SDK: iOS 7.x, 6.x, 5.x
- XCode 5.x, 4.x
- Frameworks: MapKit Framework, Social Framework, StoreKit Framework ( In App Purchase), Core Location Framework, Core Data Framework
- Exposure- iCloud, ARC, StoryBoards, XIB,
Please visit www.apptology.com for more information about the company.
Concerned HR – SUCHETA C
9765318876 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills .Net Developer
Exp. Level 3- 7 Yrs –
Work Location (also mention if we can consider relocation) Bangalore
Salary As per company norms
Interview location Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai.
Detailed JD .Net Developer
- Web Services,
- SQL Server,
- .Net Framework,
Interested candidates share their profiles at email@example.com
Client BNP Paribas
Salary Decent hike on last drawn
Interview Rounds Tele followed by F2F or Direct F2F
Comm. Skills (Excellent)
Experience 3 – 6 Years
Role Individual Contributor
Duties & Responsibilities
• Process incoming production bugs & issues related to Credit Point
• Fix the bugs and deliver patches in relation with the Paris’s development team
• Coordinating with Paris team
• High reactivity to solve issues
• Experience of support tasks, and bug-solving processes
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Nice to have experience of working with development teams located outside of India
• Goal oriented adhering to time and quality
• Structured, Organized, Dynamic, Proactive
– B.S. or equivalent experience in a technology environment.
Qualification : 15 Years of Education including valid Graduation Degree (IT Background Preferably)
Share your CV’s ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Java Tech leads
Skills & Experience:
Skills & Experience:
Experience in multiple challenging projects within Java and JEE. Excellent knowledge of programming and problem solving within the JAVA environment. The ability to provide the correct solution for the project taking deadline, budget, resource availability and client constraints into account along with :
Excellent knowledge of programming and problem solving abilities within the JAVA environment.
Experience in multiple challenging projects within Java, JEE
The ability to provide the correct solution for the project taking deadline, budget, resource availability and client constraints in to account.
You will need to have the capabilities of assisting others in the team with their challenges and assisting with the best solutions and provide mentorship to junior developers.
You will work in a team of developers, liaising with project managers, business analysts and testers working in an Agile software development methodology.
You will be required to manage and complete tasks within the required time frame and to a very high standard.
Provides support service when required Constant monitoring and update of production environment
Identifies and reports trends when appropriate
Investigates reasons for critical problems
Updates logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents
Personality and Attributes: The ability to work in a team environment or independently
A pro-active approach and the ability to work under pressure are necessary
Team player and excellent Interpersonal skills
Self Motivated and Committed
Attention to detail
Takes pride in work
Takes responsibility for own learning curve
Energetic & Passionate
Please share your CV’s ASAP at email@example.com
For any query call at 9765318876
Exp. Level 5-8 Years
Work Location Pune /Mumbai
( Multiple Openings in each of the SAP technologies )
Interview location Pune /Mumbai
Salary As per company norms
If you are having proficiency in any of the above technologies, apply for the same
- 2. Excellent analytical skills, client handling
- 3. Expert in understanding business requirements to convert them to efficient technical specifications tailored to the client&rsquo s needs (Mandatory)
- 4. Efficient in work estimation & scheduling the work with development team (Mandatory
- 5. Should have experience, knowledge, and exposure in SAP ECC 6.0, LSMW, Conversions, Object oriented programming, ALE/EDI/IDOC interfaces, User Exits and BADIs, SAP Smartforms/SAPScripts, BAPI, Reports (Normal list and ALV), BDC, OSS Notes, Module Pool Programming and Configuration
- 6. Exposure to upgrade projects is required.
- 7. General understanding of SD/MM/APO processes is beneficial
- SAP Certification is advisable
Please send your CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
15 ways you can stop procrastinating and start doing….. read on
Click on the image to enlarge and view ..
If you never start, you’ll never have a chance to fail. But you’ll never have a chance to succeed, either.
So stop pretending you haven’t failed by not trying. Stop procrastinating and go for it. Your dilly-dallying around, your excuses, your poking, playing, puttering and loafing about aren’t fooling anyone. Procrastination is fear cloaked in nonchalance.