Title: UI / UX Designer
Exp: 3-8 yrs
Salary: Best in the industry
- · Create / implement innovative solutions, visually rich, clean and simple UI designs
- · Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Collaborate with product management and software engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- · Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- · Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Required Experience:
· BE / BS / MCA / MSc. (IT) Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
· 3-8 Years of experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
· Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience working with multiple browsers/OS platforms.
· Proficiency in designing UI / UX for PC / Mobile and Tablet platform
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
· Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Please share your updated resumes along with current ctc, expected ctc and notice period to email@example.com