Designation : Angular JS, .NET developer
Experience :- 2-5 years
Job Description: –
- Candidate should have at least 1 year experience in AngularJS , should need to have the complete understanding of how to have the MVC implementation with AngularJS.
- Working with D3 charts is an added advantage. We are looking for a good AngularJS client side developer who can design, implement and work independently.
- Candidate should know different patterns and practices involved with AngularJS.
- Along with client side candidate is expected to have good understanding of Web API, C#, LINQ, ADO.Net Entity framework,
- he/she should be able to write Web API server side code. For the back-end SQL Server Stored procedures are used, candidate should have the ability to write stored procedures and should be good with writing SQL queries/joins.Job Responsibilities:-
1. Candidate should be an individual contributor and delivery the tasks independently.
2. Candidate will be assigned tasks and will be required to work completely on all the pieces independently i.e., Client-Side AngularJS, Web API as well as Backend.
3. Candidate should be able to work in an Agile development environment and should be able to provide the status end-of-day.
4. Candidate should be capable of communicating to clients for status and discussions directly.
interested candidates please share your updated cv at email@example.com
Contact No : 7755901232